We have pets because we love them. They bring enjoyment to our lives. Your pet's life and your relationship with your pet is lengthened by preventative care. This includes regular exams, vaccinations, parasite control, proper nutrition, dental care and early detection and treatment of diseases.
We offer boarding services for your pets while you're away. We accept dogs, cats, birds, and exotics!!
Older pets need special care. At Best Friends Veterinary Hospital, we offer a variety of medical services to keep our older friends healthy and comfortable. These include blood screening, special diets, advanced arthritis treatments and superior dental care.
| Veterinary Hospital Services |
In addition to medical treatment, prevention and education are important to your pet's well being.
- Treating dogs, cats, avians, exotics, reptiles, fish and more!
- Medical, Dental & Surgical Care
- LASER, Cryo, Orthopedic Surgery
- Veterinary Supervised Boarding
- Day care for all pets
- Convenient Drop Off Service
- Puppy & Kitten Care and Advice
- Behavioral Consultation
- Client education
- Nutritional Consultation
- Prescription Pet Food & Supplies
- Bathing services (sorry no haircuts)
- Emergency Appointments (during business hours)
|Dogs, Cats, Avian, & Exotics|
We tailor health care programs to lifestyles, keeping you up to date about the latest advances in veterinary medicine, new vaccines, medications and treatments. We'll keep you current on your pet's regular medical needs and health recommendations. We'll let you know what your pet needs to stay healthy.